*Kent’s campus is closed during Reunion Weekend and is only open to pre-registered Reunion Weekend attendees. We are at capacity and unfortunately cannot accept walk-ins or new registrations. Thank you for understanding! For more information about our Reunion Weekend policies, please visit our FAQ.
Please note the following:
· Alumni and all their guest(s), must be registered by May 17 in order to attend reunion weekend activities.
· All attendees, who are vaccine eligible, must attest that they have been vaccinated in order to attend any Reunion Weekend activities. If you have any questions, please contact KissickB@kent-school.edu.
· Kent’s campus is closed during Reunion Weekend and is only open to registered Reunion Weekend attendees.
· Children under the age of 5 are welcome but must be registered in advance with either an infant or child's reunion weekend pass.
· Children ages 5 and up must be vaccinated and parent/guardian must attest to that at the time of registration.
· All guests must register in advance as there will be no walk-ins
· Room accommodations are also limited and all overnight guests must be 21+.
· The Rowing Reception is for ages 21+
· The Dinner Dance is for ages 21+
· Guests will be required to wear masks for indoor events including but not limited to the following events: Masha Yovanovitch and the Athletic Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony.
· Classes ending in 3 or 8 will celebrate their Reunion in June of 2023
· Classes ending in 4 or 9 will celebrate their Reunion in June of 2024
Questions? Please contact Lisa Braiewa in the Alumni Office: email@example.com