Installing MS Office on a Mac
Requirements: Office 2011 is compatible with Mac OS X v10.5.8 or later. If you have an earlier version of Mac OS, please come to the Tech Center. We can show you how to upgrade your operating system.
1. Download Office 2011 for Mac to your desktop (you must be connected to KentWireless).
2. Double click on ‘Office 2011 for Mac’ to mount the file.
3. Go to the apple in the top right and click ‘go’. Then click ‘all my folders’.
4. On the left side scroll down to ‘Devices’ and click ‘Office 2011 for Mac’.
5. Double click on ‘Office 2011 for Mac’.
6. You will see the following screen. Click on ‘continue’ (yellow arrow) on the bottom right.
7. Click ‘Install’ to begin the installation.
8. Enter your Mac username and password here and click ‘Install Software’.
9. Click ‘Close’ to finish the installation.