Grow your passion for riding in a co-educational setting that stresses good sportsmanship, excellent horsemanship, and a willingness to learn while on horseback above all else. You have the opportunity to develop your equestrian skills in a variety of disciplines with a focus on hunters, jumpers and equitation.
To be truly successful in any aspect of riding, riders must adjust their style to the needs of the horse. One can never expect the horse to adjust to the needs of the rider.
- Does Kent field a show team?
- Can I use a Kent horse?
- Can I bring my own horse?
- Do you teach dressage/eventing?
- Do I provide my own equipment?
- How many terms can I ride each year?
- How much does it cost to ride each term?
- What if I am a complete beginner?
- What is a typical day at the stables for a student?
- Am I required to jump?
- Are there trail riding opportunities?