Apply to Kent
Thank you for your interest in Kent School. We look forward to getting to know you and your family during the application process. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- After you complete the inquiry form, please call to schedule a visit. The best way to get to know Kent is to see us in person. We welcome you to campus!
- Call us to schedule a tour and an interview: 860-927-6111 or 800-538-5368. Please plan to complete your interview before January 15th. Appointments are generally available during the academic year:
- Weekdays (excluding Wednesdays): 8AM - 1:20PM
- Wednesdays: 8AM – 11:20AM
- Saturdays (September – January): 9AM, 9:50AM & 10:40AM (limited availability)
- Skype interviews are offered on a limited basis for families who live a long distance from Kent and are unable to visit in person.
- Inquiry form
- Biographic information
- Student essays
- Counselor or Principal
- Transcripts: Current & Prior Year
- Test scores
- SSAT for students applying for grades 9 and 10. Our school code is 4336.
- SSAT or PSAT for students applying for grade 11.
- SAT or ACT for students applying for a post graduate (PG) year.
- TOEFL for students for whom English is not their first language. Our school code is 8039.
- Application fee ($70 for domestic U.S. Citizens and $175 for all other applicants)
Click here for Instructions for applicants from Mainland China.
- Supplemental materials are optional. Please submit materials electronically to our Admissions Office.
- Submit your completed application by January 15th.
- Notification Dates
- March 10: Decisions are posted on the Admission Portal.
- April 10: Signed Enrollment agreements and deposits due for newly enrolled students.