- The Common Application - The recommended form of over 300 selective colleges and universities for admission to their undergraduate programs.
- The University of California Pathways - The University of California's online undergraduate admission information and application network.
- The United Kingdom's University and Colleges Admission Service
Standardized Testing (Kent’s CEEB code for both the ACT and SAT is 070330)
- College Board - Membership association whose mission is to connect students to college success and opportunity.
- SAT Reasoning Test/SAT Subject Tests Registration
- American College Testing
- Test Optional List/ Fair Test
- Family Connection - A web-based college management tool for Kent Students and their families:
- The College Board - Membership association whose mission is to connect students to college success and opportunity.
- Peterson's Guide - Helps connect individuals, educational institutions, and corporations through its books, online products and admissions services.
- Hobsons College View - Helps students connect with colleges.
- Essays That Worked from Tufts University
- Essays That Worked from Connecticut College
- Essays That Worked from Johns Hopkins University
Financial Aid and Scholarship
- FAFSA: Free application for federal student aid
- Student guide to financial aid
- CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE - The financial aid application service of the College Board
- FastWeb - Scholarship search service.
- National Collegiate Athletic Association Eligibility Center - All Division I and II students must register with Eligibility Center to be eligible to compete.
- National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) - Website for NCAA
- Ivy League Sports
- NESCAC - New England Small College Athletic Conference